Data Preparation and Exploration Using Python
The programme will allow learners to explore Python programming language in more depth. At the end of the program, learners should be familiar with writing Python programmes in addition to preparing and exploring data using the tools provided in Python. Learners should also be familiar with Jupyter Notebook, Numpy, Pandas, Matpotlib, Git and GitHub at the end of the programme
- Write high quality, maintainable Python programmes.
- Use the Numpy and pandas for performing complex numerical analysis tasks.
- Familiar with the Jupyter Notebook environment for writing, testing and debugging Python code.
- Produce high quality 2D data visualization using Matpotlib.
- Use Unix command line tools, understand basic shell command structure and be familiar with Git and GitHub.