Decision Making with Data Analytics
The programme will expose learners to several basic analytic techniques, focusing on how to apply them in practice, interpret their output, build intuition, and leverage them in decision-making.
- Explain the key ideas behind fundamental techniques in data analytics, including dashboarding, classifications (e.g. logistic regression and decision trees), clustering and AB-testing.
- Identify new opportunities to use these techniques across business domains to guide decision-making.
- Apply relevant techniques to novel problems using a combination of Excel and Tableau.
- Communicate actionable business recommendations based upon given analysis, including its limitations.
- Critically assess the validity of analytics-based recommendations in the context of special business decisions.