The programme will cover practical topics in statistical computing which includes programming, data analysis and visualisation using Python programming language. At the end of the program, learners should be able to conduct data and text analysis required for Multiple Industries.
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts.
- Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures.
- Practice Python packages for performing complex numerical analysis tasks.
- To familiarize participants with open source application for writing, testing and debugging Python code.
- Produce high quality data visualisation using Python tools.