Network Analysis, Graph Analysis and Introduction to Data Wrangling
The programme will allow learners to use Python and R programming and its libraries effectively; to clean and wrangle data, to apply algorithms on graph or network data structures in order to prepare analysis modelling.
- Analyse the connectivity of network and design a model problem into the database.
- Predict the evolution and analytical task over time in scalable manner.
- Able to import and manage structured and unstructured data.
- Manipulate, transform and summarise database.
- Implementing various formats effectively in cleaning and wrangling data analysis.